He represents clients in litigation matters throughout the state of Florida, in both federal and state courts. Sean’s litigation experience includes complex tort, intellectual property, and general commercial litigation. He has prevailed on motions for summary judgment, motions to dismiss and motions in limine.
Sean graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in 2015. During his time in law school, he was a student attorney in the Investor Rights Clinic, representing indigent investors before FINRA, and he was the Editor-in-Chief of the Inter-American Law Review for its 46th volume.
University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
University of Florida, B.A., 2011
• Commercial and Business Litigation
• Inter-American Law Review, Editor-in-Chief, 2014-2015
• United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
• American Bar Association
• Dade County Bar Association
• Spellman-Hoeveler American Inn of Court
• Venezuelan American National Bar Association
• To Discovery and Beyond: A Comprehensive Look at Argentina’s Data Protection Laws, 47 U. Miami Inter-Am. L. Rev. 129 (2015)