He represents clients in litigation matters in venues throughout the state of Florida, in both federal and state courts.
Prior to being admitted to practice law, Benjamin served in the military intelligence branch of the United States Army where he planned and executed clandestine intelligence operations and interrogated enemy combatants. He is a veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom, and has traveled extensively and lived throughout the world. He is proficient in Spanish and Portuguese, and speaks conversational Arabic.
University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2015
Excelsior College, B.S., 2010
• Commercial and Business Litigation
• Judicial Intern for the Honorable Antonio Arzola and the Honorable Rodolfo Ruiz, September 2, 2013 – May 9, 2014
• Law Review: Inter-American Law Review, Staff Editor, 2014-2015
• Conversational Arabic
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
• Winner – 2014 Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Competition, Litigation Skills
• Litigation Skills Faculty Scholarship
• CALI Award for the Highest Grade in Professional Responsibility
• Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Award